Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 7, 2009

My day today started out with a run for 20 min, an hour of glutes and legs and some incline pull ups. Then the girls and I went out to the horses. We bathed them and Amanda and Sarah did a bit of bareback riding on Mercury.


Mercury - my 3 yr old filly. Who moved 2 bands of mares and foals for 3 hours yesterday. She is learning well, but still needs more work.









She does well enough however to let the younger ones ride. She will be a great horse when she is finished. (what is up with the finger.....??)













Here is Jasmine - My 8 year old ex race horse (taken off the track in Feb of this yr.). She is 4 mo pregnant. She moved the mares in on Friday for 6 hours. She loves to run, but threw a shoe. She needs work getting out of the racing mentality.









Then we came home and went swimming...YEAH!!! I swam 800 yards freestyle in 20 min.....now, with all the working out today you would think that I ate healthy too....but trying to lose 20 lbs is not going to be that easy if I have a pastrami burger from Apollo burger for lunch. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment